Salesforce is renowned for being the market leader in integrated CRM platforms, providing users with a central place to manage their customer data, track sales opportunities and automate tasks such as lead generation and follow-up. Salesforce units your business’s teams – sales, commerce, service, marketing and IT with one integrated CRM platform that will power your entire suite of connected apps. Using the Salesforce platform means that you can focus your employees on prioritising their work, doing what is immediately important. This will give you the time to stabilise your business and make the decisions needed to deliver exceptional service to your customers.
Data management is one of the largest challenges for any business or organisation. Salesforce is a cloud-based service that can be accessed through the internet. It can be integrated into your Outlook and all information can be easily accessed on the same platform. Salesforce has a broad range of CRM services that are cloud based including issue management and task management tools.
The feature of Salesforce allows you to –
- Run your business from your phone on the mobile-first CRM platform.
- Solve a wide range of business problems using our ecosystem of over 4000 prebuilt apps
- Build on a robust and flexible security architecture trusted by companies around the world
- Bring all kinds of data together to give you a complete view of your business
- Find hidden business opportunities and drive productivity through your business with enterprise level collaboration tools
- Assist employees to find anything quickly and from any file source with an intelligent source.
- Create a single identity across all your cloud apps and get automatic upgrades that won’t upset anything because all customisations are specified as metadata.
- Give your IT developers the power and flexibility to build, sell and manage apps on Salesforce.
Salesforce is a tool and as such can be learned by anyone with no prior experience. It is an extremely effective product and with extensive CRM features and seamless automatization your training in Salesforce has the potential to provide you with an ongoing career in CRM.
Depending on the training courses available it can take up to six months to become fully knowledgeable about Salesforce although even if you do not have an IT background Salesforce is easy to understand. Providing you or your employees the complete attention it needs, after completing suitable training courses you can become an expert in no time at all. Salesforce Sales Cloud is an affordable solution to CRM management and its flexible pricing model allows for businesses and organisations to organise their budget and pay only for the features that they need.
Contact SCloud Technology and Solutions by phone or email today to organise your implementation or training for Salesforce.